What are cookies and how are they used at www.globon.es?
- Ensure that the web pages can function properly.
- Store your preferences, such as the language you have selected or the font size.
- Know your browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as which pages you have viewed or how long you have been on our media.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer / device and do not provide references that allow knowing personal data. You can access your browser settings at any time to modify and / or block the installation of cookies sent by globon.es, without preventing access to the content. However, the quality of the operation of the services could be affected.
Users who complete the registration process or have logged in with their access data will be able to access personalized services adapted to their preferences according to the personal information provided at the time of registration and that stored in the cookie of their browser.
What types of cookies do we use?
These applications have been developed by third parties, who provide us with analysis services of the audience of our page and advertising. These companies may use this data to improve their own services and to offer services to other companies. You can find out about these other uses from the indicated links.
These tools do not obtain data on the names or surnames of the users or the postal address from which they connect. The information they obtain is related, for example, to the number of page views, the language, the social network in which our news is published, the city to which the IP address from which users access is assigned, the number of users that visit us, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the time of visit, the browser they use, the operator or type of terminal from which the visit is made, the most visited products and categories.
Some www.globon.es services may use connectors with various social networks. By using the social registry, you authorize the social network to store a cookie with your browsing preferences, making access much faster on subsequent visits. This cookie can be eliminated, and in addition, you can cancel the access permissions of globon.es services from the privacy settings of the specific social network.
How can I configure my cookies?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options on your Internet browser. If you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser, you may not be able to access some of the services and your experience on the website may be less satisfactory.
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- Otros navegadores: Check the documentation of the browser you have installed.